We assess trade, supervisory and managerial qualification within Construction Industry. All our assessors and highly qualified and accredited with relevant awarding bodies.
Our rates are highly competitive when compared to other training providers. We always aim to complete all assessments and training within the shortest time possible, making sure that you get qualified quickly.
We assess the following NVQ (QCF) qualifications:
- Dry Lining – Fixing, Level 2
- Dry Lining – Finishing (taping – jointing), Level 2
- Ceiling Fixing, Level 2
- Plastering, Level 2
- Passive Fire Protection (fire stopping), Level 2
- Rainscreen Cladding, Level 2
- Curtain Walling, Level 2
- Site Carpentry, Level 2
- Occupational Work Supervision (site foreman), Level 3
- Construction Contracting Operations – Supervision, Level 3
- Other NVQs that we assess include: Rainscreen Cladding; Curtain Walling; Fenestration Installations; Level 1 H&S (for Green Labourer CSCS Card). Please get in touch with our office to obtain more information on these.
Please check relevant sections of the website for more information or contact us if you have any questions.
We regularly run promotions and discounted assessments – please check with our office for availability.