We assess trade, supervisory and managerial qualification within Construction Industry. All our assessors and highly qualified and accredited with relevant awarding bodies.
Our rates are highly competitive when compared to other training providers. We always aim to complete all assessments and training within the shortest time possible, making sure that you get qualified quickly.
We assess the following NVQ (QCF) qualifications:
- Dry Lining – Fixing, Level 2
- Dry Lining – Finishing (taping – jointing), Level 2
- Ceiling Fixing, Level 2
- Plastering, Level 2
- Passive Fire Protection (fire stopping), Level 2
- Rainscreen Cladding, Level 2
- Curtain Walling, Level 2
- Occupational Work Supervision (site foreman), Level 3
- Construction Contracting Operations – Supervision, Level 3
- We have also just started to assess NVQs in Level 2 Carpentry and Painting & Decorating.
- We can organize a one-day Health & Safety Awareness Course required for labourers and general operatives to obtain their Basic Skills CSCS cards.
Please check relevant sections of the website for more information or contact us if you have any questions.